2012年11月29日星期四

Louis Vuitton official website but if you love it like I do



Este cinturón con estilo en lona Damier histórica cuenta con una hebilla distintiva en forma de flecha discretamente grabada con la firma Louis Vuitton.

95,100,105,110,115,120,125

- Anchura: 35 mm _ 1,4 pulgadas

- Brillante hebilla dorada

- Lona Damier

- Nubuck forro de cuero

Referencia:M6835U

While I am not a huge monogram canvas fan, some still catch my eye and keep my attention. Every time I pop into the Louis Vuitton boutique, I am drawn to the Louis Vuitton Monogram Beverly MM. The slight ruching under the front flap and pleated sides adds sizzle. But it is the logo-engraved push-lock closure that really catches my attention. The golden brass hardware is the perfect accent on the LV monogram canvas. The natural cowhide trim paves the way to the focal point; the golden hardware closure,Louis Vuitton outlet online. Easy to thrown on for a laid-back night out or dress it up, I love this,Louis Vuitton outlet online. This handbag is nothing extraordinary,Louis Vuitton official website, but if you love it like I do, you will see the beauty in it.

没有评论:

发表评论