2012年9月28日星期五

Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93214 Outlet

Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93214 Outlet Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93214 Outlet

"The Sharing GM is fresh, feminine and delightfully flamboyant. Monogram Multicolore Canvas is delicately adorned with elegant pleats and bows, while a generous interior adds to its allure. "
Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93212 Outlet Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93212 Outlet

"Add an exuberant dash of colour to everyday ensumbles with the Sharleen PM in vivid Monogram Multicolore Canvas. Elegant bows, pleated details and rich golden brass pieces complete its feminie look. "
Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93213 Outlet Louis Vuitton Sharileen M93213 Outlet

"Add an exuberant dash of colour to everyday ensembles with the Sharleen PM in vivid Monogram Multicolore Canvas. Elegant bows, pleated details and rich golden brass pieces complete its feminie look. "
2010 new LV bag more and more bells and whistles , bells and whistles to the memorable , passing through the LV store when I really want to go buy one , but so expensive LV prices and somewhat distressed . Today is the Lantern Festival , when the night to go shopping on both sides of the street has a lot of small vendors selling Wishing Lamp , five dollars a wishing lamp point after the candle can take to the skies , so go on the road , look up you can see the sky Wishing light the sky starry brilliant , I have a heart to have to buy a . My wish is very simple, it is hoped to be able to in the new year to buy a LV bag in LV Louis Vuitton launched in 2011 LV new when they can achieve this aspiration . Wishing light is very cheap , and five dollars a point of the candle , it gone with the wind had , I heard next to a girl in five money so , and then behind a boy Then he said, bad I forgot to make a wish . I have not forgotten the vow , but I do not know I promised the desire can not be achieved . I think, a new LV bag LV monopoly to listen to the selling price is generally the price of almost ten thousand dollars , in fact, I now can afford , but is reluctant to so much money , my New Year wish this year good money, earn more money , and then again into the LV store when not distressed, and can afford to buy their favorite new LV bags or the classic LV bag . For those very popular with the Celebrities favorite LV clothing or LV boutique , I still did not consider luxuries , if I buy is to buy high imitation LV , after all, so exquisite dress is not often wear , and occasionally wear time, high imitation LV can also achieve that effect .

没有评论:

发表评论